New York or Paris? This week’s travel deals from February 9 to February 16 include $100 roundtrip flights to New York, up to 50% bonus on miles, $400 roundtrip flights to Paris, and more. Check out the last minute deals.
Hurry these deals are ending soon.
Last Minute Deals
If you can travel within the next two weeks, these last minute deals are for you!
UK residents, here are your UK last minute deals.
Deals Starting in Europe
One of my tips on how to find cheap First Class and Business Class flights is to fly from another country. This also works for coach tickets.
These daily deal specials change every day so you should book your deal now.
Canadian residents, we’ve got daily deals just for you!
On the other side of the pond? Here are the UK daily deals.
- Lots of great airfare deals: $100 roundtrip to New York, $300 roundtrip to Calgary, and $400 roundtrip to Paris. Never miss out on an airfare deal with a Dollar Flight Club membership.
- From $25 a day. Looking for a cruise deal? Send me an email with your travel dates.
Here are some special deals just for Canadian residents.
Other Travel Deals
- Best car rentals rates in Iceland.
- 40% off San Diego’s top attractions. You’ll save 40% off San Diego’s top attractions with CityPASS.
- Save 50% on Chicago’s 5 best attractions. Visiting the Windy City? You save 50% on Chicago’s 5 best attractions. Sale ends March 1, 2022.
- Save 44% on the 5 best things to do in San Francisco. Sale ends March 1, 2022.
- 47% off Boston’s 5 best attractions. Sale ends March 1, 2022.
- 45% off on the 5 top things to do in Atlanta. You will save 45% on Atlanta’s 5 best attractions with CityPASS. Offer ends March 1, 2022.
- Save 47% on Houston’s 5 best attractions. You’ll save 47% on the 5 best things to do in Houston with CityPASS. Offer ends March 1, 2022.
- Save on Orlando theme park tickets.
- Get one month free. When you sign up for an annual membership for restaurant, tours, and attraction coupons and discounts throughout the US and Canada, you get one month free. Offer ends April 30, 2022.
- Space, privacy, great amenities, and savings with vacation rentals.
Miles and Points Deals
- 150,000 mile signup bonus! You can earn a 150,000 mile signup bonus from the United Business Card: 75,000 miles after spending $5,000 in purchases in the first 3 months. Another 75,000 miles after spending a total of $20,000 in your first 6 months. You also get a 5,000 mile bonus every card anniversary when you the United Business Card and the United Club Infinite Card, United Quest, United Explorer, or United Gateway Card.
Travel Gear Deals
Favorite bank bonuses to help you get more money to travel.
Comment, tweet, or share this post.
Get the best credit card signup bonuses.
Follow us on Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | YouTube
Got a question? Or want help, suggestions, travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Use the subscription box below to sign-up and get post updates by email.
Photo courtesy Aaron Burson via Unsplash
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Capital One Venture X Rewards
My favorite perks about this card are up to $300 yearly travel credit , up to $200 credit on vacation rentals , 10X miles per dollar on hotels & rental cars and 5X miles when you book through Capital One , and 10,000 miles every year you renew your card .
Chase Sapphire Preferred
My favorite perks about this card are earning 5X points on travel when booked through the Chase portal (2X if direct purchase), 3X points on dining , $50 yearly credit on hotels booked through the Chase portal, no foreign transaction fees, and transferring points to 13 airline and hotel partners like Hyatt, United, and Southwest.
Chase Freedom Unlimited