Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo has announced its first annual “Wellness Season” that will take place between September 1 and October 31, 2019. The new Wellness Season includes an Ayurveda or wellness consultation, unlimited yoga and wellness classes, a third spa treatment, vegan and wellness cooking classes, and a volunteerism opportunity at a local school.
Details for the Wellness Season are as follows:
- Ayurveda Consultation: Led by Wellness Ambassador Beto Peña and his team of practitioners, the resort’s Ayurveda consultation identifies a person’s prakriti or ideal state of balance, determines patterns of imbalance and suggests natural methods ranging from herbs and aromatherapy to music and the pancha-karma cleaning process to reestablish inner balance.
- Yoga, Wellness & Fitness Classes: Daily wellness and fitness classes include four types of yoga, morning meditation, sound healing workshops, breathing workshops, ocean-view spin, barre sculpt, mat Pilates, stretch and restore sessions, the Pura Vista Climb, HIIT and more. Guests have access to the fitness center with Technogym equipment, personal Kinesis stations and cardio machines overlooking the ocean.
- Third Spa Treatment: Guests can enjoy over 25 spa treatments, including the Sense of India Ritual that begins with an Abhyanga massage and ends with a sound healing ritual; the Traditional Hammam Ritual, which starts with a Turkish hammam bath followed by a massage; and the Heart Focus Ritual where a massage is performed in harmony with a sound healing ritual for a spiritual balancing experience. Guests can continue their mind-body-soul spa journey with hot and cool hydrotherapy pools and private sauna and steam rooms.
- Vegan & Wellness Cooking Classes: Guests have access to weekly vegan and wellness cooking classes where they will learn how to create vegan meals that can be replicated at home.
- Creciendo Juntos Community Outreach Program: Every Friday morning, guests are invited to visit a local school to connect with kids through a series of activities.
Four Seasons in Costa Rica Debuts Fully Inclusive Estate Homes
Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica Biodiversity/Conservation Experience
Canyon Ranch Wellness Retreat Now Accepting Fall Reservations
New in Costa Rica: Six Senses Papagayo